Church on the Ridge Counseling Ministry is fee-based and designed to assist individuals by providing biblical counseling in the following areas,
As a counselor, Jo Anna offers a welcoming and comforting relationship that inspires self-acceptance and personal growth in Christ. She guide clients toward wholeness and healing, based upon understanding the client’s own values, personality, cultural setting and motivations. She helps her clients deal with life circumstances, and empower them to improve the quality of their relationships.
“I love that I get to work in an environment where I can talk about true hope that only comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
– Masters in Social Work from the University of Washington with a focus on children, youth, family and mental health issues.
– Intensive training workshop on Boundaries with Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend.
– Frequently attends American Association of Christian Counseling (AACC) conferences to attain current education in biblical psychology
– Active member of AACC
– Over 25 years of experience working in the social services field
– Over 20 years of marriage, with two teenage children
“I have been a Christian since I was 7, and, despite growing up in the church, I went away from Jesus for a short time in my twenties, only to come back to serve Jesus with all my heart! I enjoy traveling with my husband and two children, experiencing new foods, fellowship with friends, reading, and the beach.”