Wednesday Afternoons at Church on the Ridge
April 14 – June 16 from 12:45 to 4:45 PM
Individual Sessions: $35
Season Pass (10 sessions): $275
WEDNESDAY PROGRAM DETAILS:
- KOTR Club will be open every Wednesday afternoon April 14th through June 16th from 12:45 to 4:45 PM
- KOTR Club participants will have the run of Church on the Ridge’s brand new facility and will get to experience high energy group games and engaging activities in a safe, positive, social environment
- Sign-up for one session or join all 10 at a discounted rate!
Who can attend?
All current Kindergarten through 5th Grade students are welcome.
What happens at KOTR Club?
- KOTR Club will feature a mix of free social time, structure smaller group activities, and large group times.
- With our students going through the social isolation of this pandemic year, we will focus heavily on social interaction in both structured and non-structured setting, in both large and small groups.
- Activities include, but are not limited to: Art and Craft projects, Board/Card Games, Gym Game/Sports, Arcade Gaming, Cooking Projects, STEM Activities, Game Shows, and more!
What health and safety protocols will be in place?
KOTR Club will follow all current local health and safety guidelines
Who is in charge of KOTR Club?
- In addition to Pastor Tom, KOTR Club Site Director, and Ms. Jessica, KOTR Club Assistant Site Director, students will interact with and be supervised by a mix of adult staff and adult/teenage volunteers. We’ll also feature special guests like Pastor Stephen, Director of Student Ministries, and other Church on the Ridge staff.
- All KOTR Club Staff and Volunteers have passed background checks and have been vetted to be a safe, positive presence for your student(s).
When do I need to sign-up by?
- You can sign up anytime between now and 24 hours before the session
- Registration will close at 12:45pm each week the day before (Tuesday) each session, in order to properly prepare for each student’s arrival