Amid the COVID-19 crisis, Church on the Ridge is committed to being the hands and feet of Christ. On this page, you will find available resources if you need assistance or want to help.
“I was sick and you looked after me.”
How You Can Help
- Backpack Program: The backpack program has increased from 175 packs per week to over 500! They need food donations and monetary donations. You can drop off food donations in the lobby of Church on the Ridge, or you can give financial support here.
- Senior Center: There are hundreds of elderly in our community that are isolated and lonely during this time. You can help encourage and brighten their day by making cards for them. This is a great activity to do as a family. You make birthday cards, cards of hope and encouragement, and even have the kiddos include hand-made pictures. You can drop these off in the lobby of Church on the Ridge.
- Volunteer: If you are looking to help out your neighbors during this crisis, sign up here. This is a valley-wide sign up that is matching volunteers with agencies and people in need. There are even volunteer opportunities that you can do from your own home.
- Love Snoqualmie Valley: How we love others through this season will point people toward hope. To maximize our impact, Love Snoqualmie Valley is featuring a critical community need each week. Check the website each week to see where the most vital need is.
- Volunteer Sign-Up
- Backpack Donation
- Food Donation for Backpack Program
- Love Snoqualmie Valley
- Love Snoqualmie Valley GET HELP
If you or someone you know has been affected by the COVID-19 virus, we want to minister to you. Please let us know through our dedicated coronavirus prayer request page.
Please stay posted or visit churchontheridge.org/coronavirus for the latest update.
More information and resources: